[Question #254631]: Sikuli allot seems to be missing?

Hi All,

I am a contract test analyst and I use sikuli from time to time I know how to use the basics of the program image capture wait popup box etc etc however I would like to see the full potential of what features I can use in sikuli.

Python how and where do we use this? What can we use this for?

I assume we can import java scrips as extensions for features such as enter random email address' dates of birth names etc but I do not know how to add this java scripts into sikuli.

I have also seen people use allot of command functions (codes) in sikuli basic examples -

wait(0.5)
type ('Test Description')

I am aware of these basic commands but I would like to see a full list of commands and what they do a list like this would be nice

type ('Test Description') = Sikuli Types "Test Description" into a box

The more advanced functions I cannot find anything about such as =

Class
Def
Except
Try

I have found no in detail documents of all the features and how to use them, can you point me in the right direction?

I am in no way a developer I write automation files with Batch VBS and selenium with java plugins, I apologize if I am asking some silly questions I would just like to use this tool with all the features it has to offer..