[Question #254680]: Find Fail retry skip abort

What is the command for this function? I have found -

static org.sikuli.script.FindFailedResponse 	PROMPT
FindFailedResponse: should display a prompt dialog with the failing image having the options retry, skip and abort

I have tried putting PROMPT and static org.sikuli.script.FindFailedResponse  into the area where we would put = type('07926415707')

is there a command like type for FindFailedResponse ?

Thanks in advance