[Question #254737]: Help completing bot script!

After hours of searching forums and trying out scripts and commands I really cannot come to terms with how to edit a certain script to how I need it. The script is as follows:

while not exists(monster):
  if exists(wheat):
   click(wheat)

while exists(monster):
  click(ready)
  wait(3)
  click(spell)
  click(monster)
  wait(3)
  click(close)

What my aim is now, is to input a loop so after the fight ends it continues harvesting the wheat as long as no monster or no inventory is showing. I also need a condition which is the main leading one which is 'inventory full' and when that shows it runs another script to go the bank to bank the wheat then come back to the same map and re-run the script again.

I have managed to get the wheat harvesting, the fight sorted and the running to the bank and back by itself, I just need help with the commands to link it all together.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!