[Question #255200]: [error] OkButton.png looks like a file, but can't be found on the disk. Assume it's text.

I am working on Ubuntu12.04, with sikuli version: Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-linux-x86_64
I just implemented to test the environment setup as follows,

public class SikuliSampleTest {

 private static Pattern okButton;

	public static void main(String[] args) throws AWTException {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		SikuliScript script;
		Screen scr = new Screen();
		try{
			script = new SikuliScript();
			script.openApp(LoadDataProperties.get("Atlas.path"));
			scr.click("OkButton.png");

		}catch(FindFailed e){
			e.getMessage();
		}

	}

}

The image file is located at the same directory.

I request you to please help me to resolve this, this will be great help.
Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
venkat.