[Question #255553]: How to Open Browser using Sikili script

I want to integrate Sikuli with Selenium Web driver,
Brief summary what I did
1)Downloaded “sikuli-api-1.0.2-standalone” and added to the project
2)Able to launch browsers by Selenium and used the Sikuli script  where ever its needed.
My Questions
1)How to Launch[Invoke] the browser using Sikuli scripts
In Sikuli API we use APP.open[path], similar way how to use in the Sikuli script in Eclipse.
I tried with  new URL("http://code.google.com";);
Its not working.
Could to tell how to invoke the browsers when we used ““sikuli-api-1.0.2-standalone”  jars
2)Could you tell me how  to invoke the Safari browser using the Sikuli script
I tried with below code its not working
*File file = new File("C://Users//E744443//Desktop//Sikuli//extension.safariextz");
		SafariOptions options = new SafariOptions();
		options.addExtensions(file);
		// Option 1: Locally.
		WebDriver driver = new SafariDriver(options);
		driver.get("https://www.google.com";);