Re: [Question #255605]: [1.1.0] ImageLocator.setBundlePath is deprecated

seems you are using 1.1.0 (or still 1.0.1 ???).

in 1.1.0 the Image and ImagePath concept have changed.

The ImageLocator class is completely deprecated, but it is only a hint, that you get in Eclipse.
You might ignore it or switch to using the class ImagePath which has the implementation of get/setBundlePath() and the ImageLocator functions are redirected there.

Since I am trying to be as backward compatible as possible, using
deprecated features is usually safe (see class Env ;-).

When you are practicing at the Java level, it is worth to have a look
into the JavaDocs of 1.1.0 (nightly build page).

If Java is more than just a trial for you, I really recommend to use
Maven (I am using it) or even Gradle (guess I will switch to with
version 1.2).