[Question #255684]: Sikuli script regarding loops with Python.

I'm trying to make my Sikuli script be repeated infinitely using Python. A person that is using a script like this is using

import sys
import subprocess

if __name__ == '__main__':
    if len(sys.argv) < 2:
        print 'usage: processwatch.py [command]'

    while True:
        subprocess.call(sys.argv[1:])

They said to rename the files, but I am completely new at this and have no idea what I'm supposed to change and what each of the codes mean. Can someone explain and simplify  this to me as well as tell me what I have to do in order to make my script repeat infinitely? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced.