Re: [Question #255660]: Cannot make Sikuli X type in Turkish language

uuups, not enough coffee yet ;-)

for the alt key solution, you need to press the numbers on the num pad:

keyDown(Key.ALT)
type(Key.NUM0)
type(Key.NUM2)
type(Key.NUM5)
type(Key.NUM2)
keyUp()

I currently have suspended version 1.1.0 due to serious setup problems.
But should be ready again tomorrow.

I suggest, you should try with 1.1.0, where at least the paste() should
work.

the above could be simplified to
write("#A+#NUM0#NUM2#NUM5#NUM2#A-")

and as a supporting function:
def myUnicodeType(c):
    exec('write("#A+#NUM%s#NUM%s#NUM%s#NUM%s#A-")'%(c[0], c[1], c[2], c[3]))

usage:
myUnicodeType("0252")

and now you might build a wrapper around, to translate a unicode
character to a "nnnn" sequence.

For version 1.2.0 I will add a support for this alt key usage on Windows, like so:
write("#UC.İ,ı,ü,Ü,Ö,ö,ğ,Ğ,ç,Ç")

which internally on Windows uses this alt key solution.