[Question #255755]: Can I create function ?

Hello,

I'm using sikuki 1.1 on windows with jre7 64bit

I wanted to create a function that search for one state or an other which looks like this:
def waitResult():
    i=0
    result = None
    while result == None and i<10:
        sleep(3)
        try:
            find("1413362866585.png")
            result =False
        except:
            try:
                find("1413362076264.png")
                result = True
            except:
                pass
        i+=1
    return result

I have a long list of steps before I use my function waitResult but my problem is that each time I save in Sikuli IDE, all my png files are erased in the something.sikuli folder.

I have to edit the py file directly in an external tool.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?