Re: [Question #255762]: [1.1.0] pre final 2014-10-15: setup: Offline installation does not work

Description changed to:
Hello,

I have to install the 1.1.0 Sikuli pre final version on a computer, using offline setup and I followed the steps described here:
http://www.sikulix.com/quickstart.html#qs3

Inside folder named by me "SikuliX" I have following files:
-sikulixsetup-1.1.0 file
-"Downloads" folder which contains: 1.1.0-1.jar, 1.1.0-2.jar and 1.1.0-3.jar and jython-standalone-2.7-b2.jar
Nightly build was from 14.10.2014

It seems that setup tries to download a file named 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and as
there is no Internet connection, it fails. I say this because I see such
file created in Downloads folder with size==0 Kb and I see a message on
screen saying something like "Downloading 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT"