[Question #255846]: How to execute all the sikuli file which is existed in the folder using batch file.?

Hi ,

I am able to execute the multiple sikuli scripts as a batch file which
is below

@CALL c:\SikuliX\runIDE.cmd -r c:\SikuliX\testprogram1.sikuli
 @CALL c:\SikuliX\runIDE.cmd -r c:\SikuliX\testprogram2.sikuli

But I want to execute all the sikuli files which is existed in the
folder in geraralised format. In the above example every time used the
path of the sikuli file. I want to read the folder and execute all the
sikuli which is existed in the folder.