Re: [Question #255846]: How to execute all the sikuli file which is existed in the folder using batch file.?

Sudhir Verma is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for the response. I am new to sikuli.
Can u please briefly explain the below code.
Where can I provide the sikuli folder path and how it will call the sikuli scripts file existed in the folder.

As per my understand (*.sikuli), this location we need to provide the
sikuli directory path. I tried but not working.

So can u please help me.

for %%f in (*.sikuli) do (
    echo running %%f
    rem add what you need