Re: [Question #255938]: loop delays everything

Description changed to:
while True:
do stuff

I have an infinite loop in the form above. The first time through, it
works perfectly fine. However the 2nd time it takes forever. When it
should wait a few seconds to do something, it will instead wait >minute.
It also will often move the mouse to location, wait 5-20 seconds, and
then click. This is responding to a single click command, not a hover. I
also notice that when I force stop it it says it's on the while True:
line, even if it just executed a command several lines below it.

Previously, this exact script ran fine, however I recently upgraded to mavericks and am currently on 10.9.5, and I suspect that is the cause. Let this be a lesson, never upgrade kids. First my phone now this.
Sikuli version R930
Java version 1.6.0_65

Is anyone else experiencing this or know a fix?