Re: [Question #255975]: How to deal with the objects on screen with the changing text associated with it

Dipti Chaudhary is still having a problem:
Actually its not a file system, that was just to explain the kind of
workflow i need to cover, I have a windows based app where I have some
objects with different names, which could be different for different
environment, So its not possible to keep the snapshot of all of them, So
wanted to know if there is any way to deal with the objects based on
text. I will try Region.text() if this helps with my issue. Please let
me know if you think there is any other way out.