Re: [Question #255885]: "Super" key in Linux?

Zed Zulu gave more information on the question:
Yes I tried something like that before, it didn't work. Somehow it seems like the I don't think Key.WIN is recognized at all in Linux.
I actually tried using these key commands with the Keyboard Layout view in focus; when I do a keyDown with Key.WIN, none of keys light up. Key.META lights up the Meta L/Alt L key.