Re: [Question #256102]: Looping entire Script X times, also repeats specific line action x times

Description changed to:
I am using a loop (4 times for this example), and after each run through
I want to know if its possible to have the script add an additional
Return or type(Key.ENTER) for the number of times it runs the loop

Example of code:
i=1
while(i<5):
    type("A")
    type(Key.ENTER)
    i=i+1

Example of what it'd do in Excel after four loops:

What I want it to do in Excel after four loops (adds additional ENTER/RETURN at each loop):

I am trying trying to explain this in the most simple way possible, I
hope it makes sense but please let me know if you have any answers to
what I am looking to accomplish or if you need more specifics...

Thanks,