Re: [Question #256154]: rc3 to 1.0.1 upgrade question

OscarD posted a new comment:
When running in interactive mode using the -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine
flag, I see errors when trying to import selenium.

import org.openqa.selenium.By as By
ImportError: No module named openqa

I read other threads that mentioned that when -jar is specified, it
overwrites the -cp option. It seems like this is what I'm experiencing.
I don't see this happening if I start up using java -cp
/Users/Mac/SikuliX/selenium.jar:/Users/Mac/SikuliX/sikuli-script.jar
org.sikuli.basics.SikuliScript -i