Re: [Question #256199]: Hi all, is there a way to use sikuli with c# or is it even possible? Thanks in advance

Ok, understood.

--- So, does it mean that there's no way in Sikuli to use c#?
The correct question is:
How can I use SikuliX features from inside c# programs.

A general answer:
Since Sikuli is Java based (even the "Python" usage is not based on C-Python but on the Java based interpreter Jython), the Sikuli features are not accessible via API function calls directly from c#.
You need some bridging system, that wraps Java API accesses into C/C++-based functions, which then can be called in c#.
I know that these bridges exist, but I do not have any experience.

Conclusion: It is either not possible or allied with much effort to
implement a generalized wrapper for the SikuliX features, that can be
used from c#.

So I am sorry, but I have to leave you alone with this challenge (reasons see above) for now.
Nevertheless: If you find a suitable way, I would appreciate any information about it.
And if possible for me, I will help you of course.