[Question #256439]: How can I see in IDE the exact line of error inside Class

Hi,
I have had many troubles in debugging my own class in sikuli IDE/Python.

1. In the first project called Test I have

sys.path.append('MyClass.sikuli')
import MySpecialClass
reload(MySpecialClass)

2. In the second project MyClass.sikuli I have defined the whole class

Then from the Test I run all the relevant "my logic" code of the class that kind of "wraps" the application I want to control.

01    myInstance1=MySpecialClass.ClassName()
02    myInstance1.somefunction()

Everything works fine, constructor is being called buyt one annoying thing is that whenever there is some runtime error INSIDE the class, line number 02 is denoted. However I need to know which line INSIDE the class failed! Often it is not possible to do it other way then by weird experiments.

If it is syntactical error seen before runtime, it shows me the line number inside the class, which is correct !

The other thing is, when function find fails, it reports just the  .png name, however this means I must run some file search utility and manually search for that picture. In the IDE environment which is so nice and show little pictures instead of the names, would it not be great to have also such a little picture inside the error message near the file name?

Maybe it is possible to turn it on somehow but I never found out how.

thank you and Best Regards