[Question #256442]: How to press page down with Shift holded

This question I post here to save the time to many others since I spent a lot of time to figure out the only combination that works. I have found solution.

Task:  To Hold SHIFT while pressing PgDown twice to select some bulk text in application

Answer:

   if Env.isLockOn(Key.NUM_LOCK):
        nlZap=True
    else:
        nlZap=False
    if nlZap: type(Key.NUM_LOCK)
    keyDown(Key.SHIFT)
    type(Key.PAGE_DOWN, Key.SHIFT)
    type(Key.PAGE_DOWN, Key.SHIFT)
    keyUp(Key.SHIFT)
    if nlZap: type(Key.NUM_LOCK)

It has something to do with Numlock state and also at the same time the above combination must be used of KeyDown and key modifier. Many millions of other combinations, constants, etc.... did not work at all.

Best Regards,