Re: [Question #256421]: Find/Exists fails with precision, while succeeds without

John008 is still having a problem:
Hi,

yes, the function expects array of images as a parameter
th main point in this question is, it stops working as soon as I add   .similar()
it starts again to work as soon as I remove that

simply the .similar causes   find routine to fail at the very same
screen

the rest I showed just for context
if I  add print(fimgKalibracni[i])
or print(i) at the place, it shows there is correct index, correct .png name at the time of  .find failure
then the slight change, remove the .similar() and voilá it works

it must be some bug