Re: [Question #256442]: How to press page down with Shift holded

John008 posted a new comment:
About the redundancy:
I am 100% sure that until I added the modification key, it did not work.
The main point was to repeat the SHIFT modifier also with having it Keyed Down.

Therefore I think the piece of code is not redundant as I found after
several hours of tests. It may be my very specific App in combination
with Windows, but I hope I help others avoid such long experimenting, in
fact the "reundant part" was the reason I made this post :-]