Re: [Question #256421]: Find/Exists fails with precision, while succeeds without

John008 posted a new comment:
It started with the stable one (is it 1.0.x?), yesterday I upgraded to Nightly build hoping there may be lot of fixes  SikuliX-1.1.0, still having the same issue.
I thought maybe the expression s/100 would give something different than decimal number. But after I tested to do it manually, i.e. hard coded .similar(0.7) then I was not sure whether some Windows global option like decimal separator could influence it.
But given the fact that without array passed when I use the very same Picture CTRL+C CTRL+V and set the similarity in IDE in the test it worked... it confused me totally and I came to this feeling it may be some bug.