Re: [Question #230694]: [1.0] [error] Region.text: text recognition is currently switched off

Veronika posted a new comment:
Hello, please, provide some details how get rid of this error in Eclipse IDE. (jython script)
Settings.OcrTextSearch = True  doesn't help.
Should I add link to sikuli-tessdata.jar file in pythonpath to Pydev project? (Already did but it still doesn't works.)
I use sikuli 1.0.1, jython 2.5.3, mac os 10.10.
Thanks.