[Question #256725]: region.highligt(0.5) timeout value is negative ?

Hi,
I suspect a bug in calling region function

having this simple test:
Region(App("myapp").window(0)).highlight(1)
is good and highlights for 1 second

Region(App("myapp").window(0)).highlight(0.5)
tries to highlight and end with error:

[error] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException ( java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: timeout value is negative )

also tested with general region in the middle of the script
also tested with decimals like 0.3

Help show this using 2 seconds and tells we can use decimal number. I guess noone ever wanted highlight for shorter time that 1 second.
My purpose is, I want make initial Cut of the application to smaller logical integrities so that the searches then take shorter time.
In order I see visually it was successful, I would  welcome even 0.2 highlight because every seciton blink briefly it creates a nice "all goo my lord"  effect :-)

kindly suggesting it may be a bug

Best regards,