[Question #256835]: abc.jpg looks like a file but not on disk

I am able to run my Java sikuli script in eclipse using images. However, whenever  I create a executable jar file and run that once.. It throws me this error : abc.jpg looks like a file but not on disk

I don't why its is coming.. I've created a simple jar file and it worked perfectly fine but facing issue in this case.

Please help me I am very new to this and need your advise to complete my project asap.