[Question #257009]: Sikuli-Scripts 1.0.1--[error] TextRecognizer: init: tessdata folder not found

Hi,

I did review all the related FAQs on the site, but none works for me.

My platform is using Intelij Java IDE and the sikuli.scripts.jar with version 1.0.1 is stored on a remote repository. We using it as a dependency in maven pom file.
So it's not sikuli IDE that can be re-installed with option5.
I also delete the /libs folder, and re-run the scripts, the testdata folder still not be created.
I also set Settings.OcrTextRead/  Settings.OcrTextSearch true.

What I'm trying to achieve is:
   It need to verify 5 filters from a drop down list, and each is with the same steps just the parameter value is different.
I define the 5 filter options as an enum. And using loop in the method.
For the filter option values,which finally is the filter screenshots, i use paramter+constant to locate.
eg. for the 1st loop, the filter option is "action", so the "f.toString()+"Filter"" is "actionFilter",it should operate on '"image/landing/actionFilter.png"'.

My part code is as below:
/**********************************************/

  public enum FilterGenresOptions {action}
    //{action,comedy,drama,horrorSciFi,indie}

    private String actionFilter="image/landing/actionFilter.png";
    private String actionSelected="image/landing/actionSelected.png";
    private String actionTitle="image/landing/actionTitle.png";

@Test
    public void filterGenresOptions() throws Exception {

            MoviesLandingPage m1=new MoviesLandingPage(screen);
            m1.moviesLanding();
            m1.moveToA2ZPage();

            MoviesA2ZPage m2=new MoviesA2ZPage(screen);

            Settings.OcrTextRead=true;
            Settings.OcrTextSearch = true;

            for(FilterGenresOptions f:FilterGenresOptions.values()) {

                m2.filterMovieA2Z();
                m2.filterGenres();

                m2.toFilterGenresSpecific(f.toString()+"Filter");
                filterAtuReporter(f.toString(),f.toString()+"Selected",f.toString()+"Title");

            }

    }

And the error I met is:
[error] TextRecognizer: init: tessdata folder not found at C:/Users/cyang/.m2/repository/org/sikuli/sikuli-script/1.0.1/libs/
[error] Region.find(text): text search is now switched off
[error] Region.find(text): text search is currently switched off