[Question #257043]: Images are getting corrupted if transfered multiple times for one PC to another

HI

I am using sikuli in my automation project.  I have some 300 images in my project. When I transfer my project on multiple system. The images are getting corrupted because of which the the entire project collapses.

I want to know why these images are getting corrupted. Is this a bug with sikuli.