[Question #257074]: Cannot change "MinTargetSize"

I am using Sikuli IDE 1.1.0 and I am trying to match text from the command line.  It is rather small and I seem to be getting false positives.  In my case the image I am looking at and the image I am looking for only differ by 1 character.

I am using the following code to test it.

if (exists("1415318537941.png")):
    popup('Success!')

I have also tried find() with the same results.

I have tried to do set the "MinTargetSize", but the IDE says that I can't import Vision.

Thanks