Re: [Question #257077]: Sikuli will not run through command line

Description changed to:
I tried to run Sikuli through the command line using the following
command, but it won't run.

path\to\runsikulix.cmd -r \path\to\project.skl

It gives me some error about java not being found even though java is installed and I have no problems running my project through the IDE.

I am using the most recent build as of 11/06/2014.

The errors:
Java not found in standard place(s).  JAVA_HOME not specified.

Any suggestions?