[Question #257283]: Request: Naming image files

When running new scripts, one common reason they fail is that Sikuli can't find an image (this is often due to timing or new parts of the script that cause older parts of the script to fail.) When this happens, I'll have to review the script folders for the arbitrary numeric file name (something like 1415376820659.png) before I can get a grasp on what I broke.

It would be great if (at the time of image capture) I could rename the image file to something more readable during debugging, for example, save_icon.png.

Thanks for your consideration, and as always thanks for Sikuli.

- Tom