Re: [Question #251336]: [1.1.0] Win8 32bit: does not move mouse pointer with click() - Win 7 works --- solution: run as admin

Kevin Ton posted a new comment:
I am seeing a similar issue with Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

When I run with 1.0.1. I don't get any error message. The log window
contains the following messages:

[log] highlight R[0,36 182x78]@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] E:Y, T:3.0 for 4.0
secs

[log] CLICK on L(960,12)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]

[log] CLICK on L(142,72)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]

When I run with 1.1.0, I get the error message:

[log] highlight R[0,36 182x78]@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] E:Y, T:3.0 for 4.0
secs

[log] CLICK on L(960,12)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(960,12)@S(0)[0,0
1920x1080] but after move is L(923,71)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] Possible
cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application. You
might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(142,72)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] but after move is L(923,71)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running: Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application. You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
[log] CLICK on L(142,72)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(142,72)@S(0)[0,0
1920x1080] but after move is L(923,71)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] Possible
cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application. You
might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

The mouse is not moving or clicking at all with 1.0.1 or 1.1.0.

Thanks,

Kevin