Re: [Question #258218]: Exception using custom-built libvisionproxy.so

I have no idea.

all that you did seems to be ok.

the sikulix.jar should contain org.sikuli.natives.VisionProxyJNI

the uploaded stuff is compiled with Java 7 and with source/target 1.6.

So the only difference I can see, is that you are using OpenJDK instead
of Oracles Java 7.

I am sorry, but I cannot do any tests on other Linux distros than on Ubuntu.
I will check the next days, wether it can be any problem with the used 1.0.1 supplemental package (but should work).