Re: [Question #258380]: Any way to restart Sikuli script execution?

Shafiq Khan posted a new comment:
I tried using a loop in batch script. It didn't work since batch
executes linearly. It waits for the sikuli script to finish. But my
sikuli script is on an infinite loop. Now that I am writing this I
realize how stupid I am. My plan, however, was to keep it on an infinite
loop and forcefully restart the script every few hours. Guess infinite
loop isn't an option. I'd simply call the main function from within the
script in case of a failure, but afraid of infinite regress.