[Question #258626]: wait until specified time

Here is the case: I need "wait" function which will prevent PC from lockup (every 30 minutes it should hover the mouse or smthg like that) and it should stop waiting if the specified time is met.

I tried this solution (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/156488), however if I run it in the evening, 6 p.m. and the specified time is in the morning 9 a.m. it gives me the error about negative number in the calculation