[Question #259083]: Breaking up the SikuliX Github repo

Hi Raiman

I'd like to suggest breaking up the single SikuliX Github repo into separate individual projects.
Currently I can't use the Bundler to pull the SikuliX gem from the repo but I believe it also makes sense in terms of managing projects via Github.
The common approach to separate out projects from personal Github spaces is to create a 'organisation' (SikuliX) and have common toolchain sets grouped together under that collection.
Git has a submodule feature as a means of creating an umbrella for a single check out of many projects, which might be used to build another project solely to act as single checkout.

Thoughts?

Anthony Green