[Question #259153]: How to use a shared folder location to store my screenshots and access it outside (from my desktop)?

I am running my sikuli script in a remote server where its gonna generate report (using htmlrunner) and email it to me.
And also i take screenshots when my test fails and store in the local location in the remote server. (I've shared that folder with write permission )

So when i try to view the screenshots from my email report i can't access it.

These are the things I tried to define the location to store failure screenshots:
failure_snaps_dir = os.path.join("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\SIKULI\\Reports\\FAILURE_SNAPS", 'screenshot')
failure_snaps_dir = os.path.join("//hostnameof the remote server/failure_snaps", 'vrsnow')

screenshots are stored and works fine (both ways as said above) . Only problem is accessing it outside from my desktop via report.
Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.   :)