[Question #259391]: SKL file on OS X

I'm new to sikuli and I've created a script I use that saves me a lot of time, but I'd like to export this script into a SKL file (which I can do), but I have no idea how to run an SKL file..

I've tried running it from the command line using Sikuli-IDE app but I can't manage to run it the exported SKL file. A do nothing to run to script popup occurs, I wait 3 seconds and a small java window opens and closes and I'm back to the terminal. I pressed OK to try to open it in the editor and it hangs up at the ...starting - pls. wait ... phase.

Thanks for your help