[Question #259693]: Clicking on multiple appearing images for a specific time

Hi, I need help with code that will click as many images as possible on a specific region where out of five images usually one or two at a time will appear multiple times for around 3 seconds in a 30 second timeline.

It's my second day with code apart from html and css, all I have is
click(region.wait(img1.png, 30))
All this does of course is click one type of image once.