[Question #259790]: Region from image file

I have some very complex image matching I'm doing as part of my application.

Rather than tie up the computer for that long, I'd rather use Sikuli to take the necessary screenshots than have Sikuli work against the save PNG files thus freeing up the computer for other uses.

i've found the Finder class.  The problem is that class doesn't have the full features to treat the saved PNG file like the Screen object.  I can't narrow focus to a specific Region of the image to match on, can't capture a Region of the image, etc...

How do I get the Finder class to have all the features of Screen/Region ?