Re: [Question #259847]: Is there any escape sequence for double quotes for sikuli type command ?

Shubham Soin posted a new comment:
Sir,

The thing is that i'm trying to make a script that sets the ip in windows 8.1. Firstly i tried making the script by navigating to the control panel --> Network & Sharing --> change adapter settings --> selecting wifi connection --> right click, properties --> Wifi Properties dialog box. But the sikuli was not responding on this dialog box(i have already posted on the issues/bugs section) .

So i tried serving my purpose of setting ip via command prompt in
windows, but as this task can only work with cmd with admin rights,
henceforth working on the same. Firstly when you run cmd as
administrator, you get a prompt box for UAC(User Account Control), there
nothing work neither the print screen key of windows, nor sikuli works.
Okay its done by windows i get that. Secondly, when the cmd (with admin
rights) opens, the sikuli script for typing, clicking, etc is seen
working on the sikuli message section(as there are no errors), but i
can't see any change in the mouse movements or key types on this Command
Prompt screen.

This is the issue, sir. Kindly see to it. I'll be grateful to you a lot.