Re: [Question #260283]: How to create region of image displayed dynamically

Atul Desai posted a new comment:
Currently it identifies the tooltip and get the value from "new" region,
but if the tooltip size is smaller than the tooltipImage size then value
returned by "new.text()" contains garbage value. I am looking for
solution where I can identify the tooltip at run time instead of
providing the tooltip image and then generate region of identified
tooltip dynamically. Is there any way to achieve such scenario.