Re: [Question #260277]: Copy a text from excel and paste it in textbox and Click the link after Search

Sapna is still having a problem:
Thank you so much for the reply Raiman.Yup. Currently, I am using the combination of Selenium as well as Sikuli for sorting excel and some other functions on webpage.
Since it is a secured site , selenium also lacks few features which have been done by Sikuli's help here.Element location on webpage is not that easy.they are nested to some other files.
This is the last step for my work to be completed.
I am bit lost  how can it be possible with either way? :-(
Any ideas how can this be accomplished.