Re: [Question #260884]: Python API documentation?

daluu posted a new comment:
I also just remembered, that there was a tool like javadoc2chm that
could be used. I think I used that but can't say for sure was a long
time back. I don't think I found the original tool not sure if it was
this but don't recall it to be:

https://github.com/tanakahisateru/javadoc2chm

You can give that a try. As for considering making the novel style docs
into CHM, it may work similarly too. Though I think CHM works best
against JavaDoc style documentation.