Re: [Question #260970]: POINTER keyword is not recognised by sikuli

Interesting ;-)

To be clear: What you are trying, has nothing to do with Sikuli, this is plain Python what you are trying.
But we do not use the cPython interpreter, but the Java based Jython, that only has limited support for C-based stuff.
ctypes support in Jython 2.7b3 (that we use in SikuliX version 1.1.0) is still very experimental.
The recommendation is still to use JNA in doubt, to access native code (C-based stuff like dll's)

your problem:
since POINTER is a member of ctypes, it has to be used as ctypes.POINTER as well.

But what I generally understand: We need some feature, to place
annotations somewhere on the screen, with some options about possible
user interaction. I put it on the list for version 2.