Re: [Question #261208]: Sikuli robot framework integration

balu posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman,

STEP 1:
=======

I am following same "https://github.com/Tset-Noitamotua/Sikuli-and-
Robot-Framework-Integration". I have downloaded all files from here. And
I upgraded Robot framework using "pip install robotframework" command as
shown below:

C:\Users\symbol\Desktop\Verify_Step2>pip install --upgrade robotframework
Downloading/unpacking robotframework from https://pypi.python.org/packages/sourc
e/r/robotframework/robotframework-2.8.7.tar.gz#md5=42a38054fb24787e6d767e0a96315
627
  Running setup.py (path:c:\users\symbol\appdata\local\temp\pip_build_symbol\rob
otframework\setup.py) egg_info for package robotframework

    no previously-included directories found matching 'src\robot\htmldata\testda
ta'
Installing collected packages: robotframework
  Found existing installation: robotframework 2.8.1
    Uninstalling robotframework:
      Successfully uninstalled robotframework
  Running setup.py install for robotframework

    no previously-included directories found matching 'src\robot\htmldata\testda
ta'
    Removing C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\robotframework-2.8.7-py2.7.egg-info
Successfully installed robotframework
Cleaning up...

C:\Users\symbol\Desktop\Verify_Step2>

STEP 2:
=======

I am getting following error when I double click on installer.jar:

 "could not find the main class:org.python.util.install.installation.
program will exist"

I tried to use standalone jar from "JYTHONPATH". but still its throws same error.

Could you please tell me how to use "jython-standalone-2.7-b3.jar"?