Re: [Question #261208]: Sikuli robot framework integration

Ok, I went through the stuff I pointed you to this morning and found it
is a bit weird.

This is a setup that definitely works:

--- preparations:
- have Python 2.7+ installed (ok, you have Python 2.7)
- install RobotFrameWork using the respective Windows installer.exe (I think you have nothing to do, since you already have a running RFW in your Python environment)
- download the Jython 2.7b3 standalone jar (you have it I think)
- have a sikulixapi.jar created with setup (latest nightly, I think you have it

--- make a test setup with RFW
- create a folder (e.g. c:\RFW)
- into this folder copy the python…jar
- into this folder copy the calc.sikuli from the github site mentioned, take the one from step_2
- into this folder copy sikulixapi.jar
- into this folder copy the verify_….txt again from the github site and from step_2
- from the Python installation folder at Lib/site-packages copy the complete subfolder robot

now you should have this in the test setup folder:
calc.sikuli
robot
jython….jar
sikulixapi.jar
verify_….txt

now create a file jybot.bat (or however you name it) in this folder with
this content:

@echo off
setlocal
set ROBOT_HOME=%~dp0
set JYTHON_HOME=%ROBOT_HOME%
set SIKULIX_HOME=%ROBOT_HOME%

set CLASSPATH=%SIKULIX_HOME%sikulixapi.jar;%CLASSPATH%
set JYTHONPATH=%SIKULIX_HOME%sikulixapi.jar\Lib

java -cp %JYTHON_HOME%jython.jar;%CLASSPATH% org.python.util.jython ^
		%ROBOT_HOME%robot\run.py ^
		--pythonpath=%ROBOT_HOME%calc.sikuli ^
		%*
endlocal

now being in this folder use
jybot.bat verify….txt

to run the test and have the result files in this folder.

This is only a showcase, to point out the key needs.
I already used different folder variables for the participating stuff (RFW, Jython and SikuliX).
feel free, to use any other folder organization and adjust the variables as needed.

Hope it is not too late to satisfy your boss ;-)