Re: [Question #260994]: Jar Creation

RaiMan posted a new comment:
ok, I will only support all this (packaging sikulixapi.jar into uber-
jars or into .exe using launchpad) with version 1.1.0.

I am nearly through with the revision of 1.1.0:
- libs are now generally and only exported to temp and on Windows automatically added to system pass at runtime
- sikulixapi.jar can be used to create uber jars
- these uber jars can be packed into an .exe using Launch4J

available with the next nightly build.

so you should save your time and effort and either wait a few days or
experiment with the latest nightly (2015-01-16, no guarantee though)

regarding maven:
sikulixapi.jar is available at pre-Maven (OSSRH)
see http://sikulix.com