Re: [Question #261426]: Region.observe(60, True) is throwing an exception

Description changed to:
Sikuli 1.1.0

I'm trying to track the sub-menu that appears when you click on a menu
name. I've set up the handler and assigned it with onChange() but when I
call r.observe(60, True) an exception is thrown. Printing the exception
type and message gives the following information:

       <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>, observe(): expected 0-1 args; got 2

I need the observe() to run in the background as the script will also be generating the click so calling observe(60) won't work.

running with Jython and PyCharm IDE