Re: [Question #209668]: How to hold "shift" + click + drag?

Zach posted a new comment:
I am having a similar problem. On a web app using flash, I'm attempting to drag and drop an object from a menu onto another surface in the app. This of course works fine manually, but the dragDrop() always fails.  I'm using Chrome, but on Windows 7 not mac. I have searched but there is no alternative method within the app for doing what I want (which I feel is poor design, but is neither here nor there). I've tried a number of dragDrop() replacements as suggested above, but none of these are working. My current code is:
folders.hover(targetFile.png)
mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
wait(1)
center.hover(dashboard.png)
mouseUp()

I know it's an issue on the clicking side, because when manually
dragging, there is an icon, but when the script runs, there is no icon,
which means the app does not register the drag. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Zach